Connect, Create, Communicate
A User Friendly Guide to Social Media Engagement
The Pharmacy Forum NI is hosting an event at NICVA, Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, on the evening of Thursday 15th March 2018, designed to help pharmacists to maximise the potential of social media and to launch the Forum’s new Social Media Guidance for pharmacists.
Want to develop your social media presence? Enhance your professional connections online and/or build your business profile? Whether it’s all new to you, or you want to take your existing engagement to the next level, the evening is designed to offer a user friendly guide to enhancing your online experience.
- Find out about the Forum’s new Social Media Guidance, designed to help you actively participate online, safely and professionally
- Learn how to choose the right digital platform for your needs
- How to set up and safely maintain accounts
- How to develop effective content and drive your digital communication
- Avoid scams, protect yourself and your business and stay safe online
We will be joined on the evening by a number of speakers including Lisa Morrow, Community Manager at Glaze Digital. Lisa is a Google Certified digital and community marketing specialist with particular experience and expertise in both social media and content marketing. Lisa has advised on and implemented social media strategies for businesses of all sizes, including one of the largest automotive retail groups in the UK.
The event is free to attend. It’s a two hour session that will contribute to your CPD portfolio.
Please note that numbers are limited so we recommend registering as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. You can register by following this link:
Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Time: 7.15pm – 9pm (Refreshments from 6.45pm)
Venue: NICVA, Duncairn Gardens, Belfast