Guidance Development Pharmacists
Are you a interested in helping to enhance pharmacy practice?
The Pharmacy Forum NI is currently seeking expressions of interest from pharmacists to research and write professional guidance. You will work closely with an Expert Panel to develop content, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and accuracy are met. Once appointed, you will lead on and prepare guidance, on an ad-hoc basis, relevant to your expertise and will liaise with relevant staff and committees on progress. This represents an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues across the profession, to aid and enhance pharmacy practice in Northern Ireland.
Successful candidates must:
- Be a pharmacist registered on the Pharmaceutical Society NI register or eligible to register
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience
- Have proven technical writing skills. Including editing and proof reading
- Experience of producing guidance or equivalent for internal circulation
- Knowledge and experience of presenting and working with committees or expert panels
- Knowledge of health and social care in Northern Ireland
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Project planning experience
- Previous experience in researching and collating guidance within the last two years
- Experience of producing guidance or equivalent for public circulation
One lead will be selected per project. Remuneration will be at a daily rate for the duration of the individual project.
For more information about this role, please visit follow the links below or contact the Pharmacy Forum Manager Julie Greenfield on (028) 9032 6327 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role, please complete the application form below stating how you meet the above criteria and return this form no later than 5pm on 20th October, 2017 to Pharmacy Forum, 73 University Street, Belfast, BT7 1HL or email Sarah.McKenna@psni.org.uk