Are you a recently qualified Pharmacist interest in developing your career?
The Pharmacy Forum NI still have a few places left as part of the exciting opportunity for pharmacists at the beginning of their career to learn valuable skills by becoming a voluntary member of one of our committees. You will have the opportunity to develop skills such as communication, negotiation, strategic planning and policy making, which will enhance your employability as well as contributing to shaping the future of the profession.
Successful candidate must have:
- An MPharm
- Be working as a registered pharmacist for less than five years by the end of May 2017
- Be currently registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- No pending fitness to practice issues
- A commitment to attend 80% of meetings (scheduled at 6 weekly intervals)
- Enthusiasm to further develop the profession
- Ability to work as part of a team
Previous experience in leadership roles
- Evidence of active participation in external organisations
For more information about the committees of the Pharmacy Forum, please visit our website or contact the Pharmacy Forum Manager Julie Greenfield on (028) 9032 6327 or via email email@example.com
To apply for the role, please forward a letter/ email stating how you meet the above criteria and complete this form no later than the close of business on 28th February 2017 to Pharmacy Forum, 73 University Street, Belfast, BT7 1HL or email firstname.lastname@example.org